CIRCLE OF FRIENDS
Nestled in the National AIDS Memorial Grove’s Dogwood Crescent, the Circle of Friends is considered the “Heart of the National AIDS Memorial.” Made of beige Minnesota flagstone, it is engraved with over 2,500 names of individuals touched by AIDS, including those who have died; those who loved them; and donors to the National AIDS Memorial. By engraving a name, you tell the world that this global tragedy, the countless lives touched by AIDS and their stories will not be forgotten. Moreover, your contribution will help maintain the National AIDS Memorial’s health and beauty in perpetuity.
HOW To Have a Name Engraved in the Circle of FRIENDS
A completed donation of $1,000.00 allows you to engrave one name in the Circle of Friends.
The engraving order deadline this year is October 2, 2020.
Engravings will take place in advance of World AIDS Day, December 1, 2020.
To order an engraving, please follow these steps:
- Go to the National AIDS Memorial’s online donation page
- Complete the ‘Your Donation Amount’ section, the next section is ‘Circle of Friends Engravings’
- Select the open field in the Circle of Friends section and enter the number of engraving ($1,000 per name)
- Enter the name(s) exactly as you would like engraved. You may include up to a first, middle, and last name
- Complete the online donation process
- Please contact Matt Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
What to expect next:
Notification of your order will be immediately sent to the National AIDS Memorial’s offices, and we will contact you should we have any questions related to your order.